Anchorage to Seward is Sunday – IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
114 Miles – 9 legs – Lots of Fun!
August 31st – 8:00 a.m. start
GET YOUR TEAM TOGETHER NOW – OR TAKE IT ON BY YOURSELF.
RIDING SUNDAY? PLEASE PRINT BOTH OF THESE! THEY ARE NEWLY UPDATED AS OF 8/29 – print again if you already printed a copy!
EVENT FLYER & COURSE DESCRIPTION
RACE RULES & DETAILS
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL 9:00pm Saturday
$40 per solo rider ($15 juniors)
$30 per rider on a team ($15 juniors)
*riders must be 16 or older
Riders may register onsite at Chain Reaction Cycles on race morning from 6:45am – 7:30am.
We hope to see you there, this is a great event.
Daunted? Don’t be – grab some friends and make a relay out of it! Guaranteed to be fun, challenging and earn you some bragging rights when you return to work after the holiday!
This 114-mile race has solo and team division (2, 3, or 4+ person).
There are so many ways you can go with this course…….as an individual, a 2 person, 3 person or 4 person team (racing as team – it can be all female, all male or a coed team). It’s your pick!
- Blinky Tail Lights Required – FREE LIGHTS are provided to the 1st 60 registrants compliments of PEAK CENTER ALASKA Huge thanks to owner Rebeca McKee for making this great donation.
- ALL RIDERS must check in on race morning between 6:45am – 7:30am at Chain Reaction Cycles….the shop will be open for last minute needs – Thanks to James Stull!
- KEEP THESE NUMBERS HANDY – Race Director Kristin Folmar – 907-301-8871 and course setter MK Perkins (214-212-7097).. YOU MUST Call one of these two if you scratch once the race has started.
- Racers are responsible for their own support (i.e. water, food, mechanical, first aid) please plan accordingly.
- PRINT THE RACE RULES and keep them with you!
- ALL vehicles must display a Caution Bikes on the Roadway sign – these will be available on race morning. We suggest bringing tape to affix on your window.
Hope to see you on Sunday!