Moose Run Time Trial Saturday – April 18th!
Come on out and start the season off with one of our favorite races! GREAT training for Bike for Women, Gold Nugget Triathlon and the Eagle River Tri!
We typically have over 100 racers at this event – where is everyone? This is a great training race for the Bike for Women, Gold Nugget Tri, Eagle River Tri and just a great early season race to get the legs back into racing mode! Grab your friends and come on out Sunday!
Our favorite 10-mile race against the clock, but this time with a twist: we will race the “opposite” direction. Parking, staging, start, and finish will be at the Arctic Valley golf course and driving range parking area. Check out the course map.
Added bonuses! Race on Saturday and you may just win a Free Tour of Anchorage entry ($100 value). We want to see lots of you there so we are sweetening the pot a bit, however you can’t win if you aren’t there! One lucky racer will win a 2015 Tour of Anchorage entry.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Race fee is $18 online (up until 9:00 pm Friday night) or $25 on day of race.
Registration and check-in on race morning will start at 9:30am and end at 10:30am.
- IMPORTANT PARKING & RACING NOTICE: We will be racing this course in reverse direction. The start, finish, parking and check-in will all be at the driving range off of Arctic Valley Road. Please park only in designated areas, use the provided port-potties, and obey all rules of the road when driving and riding! Please DO NOT drive on the frontage road to range control or warm up on this road.
- Please come early and do not plan to sign up after 10:30 am. Registration will close promptly at 10:30 am so we can post start lists, and prepare for an 11:00am on-time race start. The first race is notoriously busy on race morning, please come early! Registration will open at 9:30 am.
- All racers must check in by 10:30am (even if you signed up online). If you do not check in we will assume you are not racing and you will not be placed on the start list.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
We need Volunteers too! Email email@example.com if you or a family member can help!
- Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 22ndfor Potter Valley Hill Climb: Always a favorite early race you will not want to miss this one! Put those climbing legs and muscles to the test! We will be racing this course in reverse direction. Ans for post race fun the Winegarners have invited all the racers and their fans to a post Potter race party at their house…just a stone’s throw from the finish line! Double the fun all on a Wednesday night! Details to follow.
- Hill Climb Point Series: Seven races – points to be earned – prizes to be won.
Sign up for the series by 5/12 and pay just $99 for all seven races (save $27). We will even honor that rate onsite if you are still wavering before either of the first two hill climb races (Note: if you sign up for the series you do not need to sign up for the individual races)
4/22 – Potter Valley Hill Climb
5/13 – Clarks Road Hill Climb
6/25 – Upper Huffman Hill Climb
7/7 – Stewart Road Hill Climb
7/16 – Upper Potter Hill Climb
8/13 – Glen Alps Hill Climb
8/30 – Triple Hill Climb
This is a cool challenge and a fun way to put your legs to the test, reap some awards for it and have some fun amongst your fellow racers. Full details of prizes, points format and more to come next week