Mountain Racing Division: Kincaid XC #1 – The first cross-country race of the season!
Things to know:
- This is a lap race. Depending on your chosen race category, you will ride 1, 2 or 3 laps around the course.
- HELMETS and BEAR BELLS are required at all times when on course.
- You must check in before the race to mark your name off the list and to pick up your bib.
- Check-in time is open from 5:45-6:45pm, pre-race meeting around 6:45, race starts at 7pm.
- Expert Men & Women – 3 laps
- Master Men & Women – 2 laps (over 50 years)
- Sport Men & Women – 2 laps
- Singlespeed Men & Women – 2 laps (only one gear)
- Fat Bike Men & Women – 2 laps (rims over 70mm)
- Beginner Men & Women – 1 lap
- Junior Men & Women – 1 lap (under 18 years)
COURSE MAP (will download as a PDF file): 2014 Kincaid XC #1 course map
RACE RESULTS (will download as a PDF file – updated 6/8): 2014 Kincaid XC #1 Race Results
If you see a discrepancy in the results, please send a friendly EMAIL to the race director.