Moose Run Time Trial –Sunday, April 27th
Race Start 11:00am
We typically have over 100 racers at this event – where is everyone? For all of you guys out there this is the only chance to race Moose Run this season (Posies Series will include MRT too). This is a great training race for the Bike for Women, Gold Nugget Tri, Eagle River Tri and just a great early season race to get the legs back into racing mode! Grab your friends and come on out Sunday!
Our favorite 10-mile race against the clock, but this time with a twist: we will race the “wrong” direction. Parking, staging, start, and finish will be at the Arctic Valley golf course parking area. Course map here, but note that we will be racing the opposite direction shown on the map.
Stretch those fingers and REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Remember, registration is only $18 onilne – goes up to $25 onsite on race day. Online registration will close at 9:00pm Saturday.
FEW ITEMS TO REMEMBER:
- This is a time trial – tri bikes and aero bars are OKAY to use
- Please car pool or park at Bartlett and use the ride in as your warm up
- Come early if you have not picked up your bib at a previous race.
- Bibs on right side. No Tri Belts.
- Start list cannot be compiled and posted until ALL racers have signed in. Sign in will close 30 minutes prior to start so we can pull the start list. Start list to be posted by 1045am.
- Racers meeting at 1050am
- First rider out between 1105am & 1110am (depends how long Ed talks………!!!)
- Start list will be selected by last weeks winners in each category going out in reverse order. Juniors will go out first this time. (reverse order from the Portage Glacier TT)
- Reminder it is a privledge to race on military property. Please be respectful. Port-a-Potties provided.
- NO PARKING at range control.
Hey Tri athletes – planning on doing a brick? If you are planning on running on the tank trails after your race or anytime you must have a permit from the military. For more infomation visit www.jber.isportsman.net/access
We need 5 more volunteers – please email email@example.com.
- Registration and check in on the day of race will start at 9:30am and end at 10:30am. Please come early and do not plan to sign up after 10:30. Registration will close promptly at 10:30 so we can post start lists, and prepare for an 11:00am on-time race start.
- All racers must check in by 10:30 (even if you signed up online). If you do not check in we will assume you are not racing and will not be placed on the start list.
We are BEGGING for Bike for Women Volunteers:
Bike for Women is right around the corner and we need over 30 volunteers. We need 17 flaggers per shift for this event. It is a great way to give back to the cycling community and support the 700 women who come out for the event.
GUYS – this is a great way to support the club and all the women racing!
2014 Bike for Women –Sunday, May 4th.
Two shifts available:9:00am – Noon or 11:30 – 2:30.
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER
4/27 Moose Run 11:00am
4/30 Kulis Crit – 7:00pm
Annual membership to the Arctic Bicycle Club is required to race. 2014 membership may be purchased when registering for a race or by visitingwww.arcticbikeclub.org.
$20.00 – Individual
$40.00 – Family
$5.00 – Junior
Membership is good for the entire 2014 season (January – December)
Registration & Race Fees
Online – $18.00/race
Onsite – $25.00/race
18 & Under – Free
Board of Directors
Ed Sniffen – President